DevOps/Testing/Coolness in Austin?

PJ - Paul Julius

Oct 3, 2014, 11:15:02 AM10/3/14
to sdt...@googlegroups.com
Greetings,

A quick reminder that the coolest DevOps/Agile/Testing conference in the world (CITCON) will be in Austin in 2 weeks! It's free!

Pretty sure the SD&T was originally inspired by CITCON! Come see what got Naresh so jazzed up!

We bring together the brightest minds in the industry to discuss how to revolutionize the way we deliver software. I am not overstating it! Everyone at CITCON stands at the brink of an explosion in technology prepared to keep pace, or outpace, a huge demand for amazing software. Be a part of it!

It is free and non-profit. It is not a vendor pitch. It is a un-conference!

The details:

Oct 17 & 18, Austin, TX
11525A Stonehollow Dr. Suite 100, Austin TX 78758

Register quick to get your spot:

CITCON - Continuous Integration and Testing Conference

Feel free to ping me with any questions (m...@pauljulius.com)!

- PJ
Co-chair, CITCON Worldwide
Co-founder, Open Information Foundation (non-profit)