Upcoming meetings

SDSU Biomedical Technology Students Association

Mar 11, 2019, 5:32:37 PM3/11/19
to arcti...@yahoo.com, sdsu...@googlegroups.com, Rhobbyn Concepcion, Allan Ruby, Ken M, John Correia, colej...@gmail.com, Julia Gomez
Hello Everyone,

No meeting this week We will have our resume workshop with Dr. Sheridan on the 19th, and Dr. Bharath on the 26th.

The Resume Workshop will be specific for people looking to join the Life Sciences industry, and lead by Dr. Sheridan who is an expert in the topic. Hope to see you all there next week! GMCS329 at 5:30pm

Best,

Carolina Cano M. | President
Email:  carolina...@gmail.com

SDSU Biomedical Technology Student Association

Facebook | Instagram | LinkedIn | Twitter

Website: http://sdsubtsa.sdsu.edu/

SDSU Biomedical Technology Students Association

Mar 18, 2019, 4:19:36 PM3/18/19
to arcti...@yahoo.com, sdsu...@googlegroups.com, Rhobbyn Concepcion, Allan Ruby, Ken M, John Correia, colej...@gmail.com, Julia Gomez
Captura de pantalla 2019-03-12 a la(s) 09.07.57.png
Captura de pantalla 2019-03-12 a la(s) 09.16.33.png
Hello everyone,

Just a reminder of our resume workshop tomorrow!! Also, don´t forget to email us if you are interested in signing up for the Vertex tour. Invite your friends. See you all there.