TONIGHT: 6:30pmEST National Student and Youth Call to Action around Trayvon Martin

Students for a Democratic Society

Mar 25, 2012, 5:52:23 PM3/25/12
to sdsannou...@googlegroups.com
Students for a Democratic Society is circulating this call to action in solidarity with the Justice for Trayvon Movement in Florida and throughout the country.
Join this E-conference call TONIGHT to discuss organizing and tactics to continue to develop the movement and demand JUSTICE for Trayvon Martin!

On March 22nd, 171 student, youth and community leaders from the state of Florida, came together to lay out a plan to organize and demand justice for Trayvon. TONIGHT we go public. Join us as we lay out our call to action for Trayvon and an end to the New Jim Crow in the ...state of Florida and our nation.

Sunday, March 25th, 6:30pm EST click on this link and join the movement at: www.tinychat.com/dreamdefenders

Invite all your family and friends.

Join the facebook fan page www.facebook.com/dreamdefenders