Hiring for Senior RoR Engineer

marknf...@gmail.com

Aug 18, 2021, 12:58:27 PM8/18/21
to SD Ruby
Hey all!

My company just close on some fundraising and we're looking for a couple senior RoR engineers (remote).

The company is Advekit: https://www.advekit.com/. We focus on making mental healthcare more accessible.

I'll want this hire to help make architectural and design decisions. The codebase is stable and there is a lot of greenfield projects on our roadmap for the next year.

Responsibilities:
  • Architectural and scaling decisions as the company grows
  • Define best best practices for team to improve maintainability and improve overall stability
  • Working with product management and designer to implement various product initiatives
  • Building new internal tools for streamlining operations
  • Integrations with 3rd party systems
  • Rewriting and optimizing some areas of code
Qualifications:
  • 5+ years as a RoR engineer
  • Strong knowledge of Rails ecosystem, including Heroku
  • Desire and comfort in working at a fast-growing company
This role will have the opportunity to touch all areas of the stack (frontend, backend, devops) but is primarily backend focused.

As a recently funded startup, we offer a competitive comp package with a base salary, equity, flexible working style, and healthcare benefits.

Please send resumes to ma...@advekit.com or and let me know you came from SD Ruby!

-Mark