My company just close on some fundraising and we're looking for a couple senior RoR engineers (remote).
I'll want this hire to help make architectural and design decisions. The codebase is stable and there is a lot of greenfield projects on our roadmap for the next year.
- Architectural and scaling decisions as the company grows
- Define best best practices for team to improve maintainability and improve overall stability
- Working with product management and designer to implement various product initiatives
- Building new internal tools for streamlining operations
- Integrations with 3rd party systems
- Rewriting and optimizing some areas of code
- 5+ years as a RoR engineer
- Strong knowledge of Rails ecosystem, including Heroku
- Desire and comfort in working at a fast-growing company
This role will have the opportunity to touch all areas of the stack (frontend, backend, devops) but is primarily backend focused.
As a recently funded startup, we offer a competitive comp package with a base salary, equity, flexible working style, and healthcare benefits.