New Podcast: [ZEAL] Learning to Teach Code with Ali Spittel

Adam + Cuppy

Mar 12, 2020, 12:44:56 PM3/12/20
to sdr...@googlegroups.com, pod...@codingzeal.com
📢 💥 Another episode on the Creating Zeal Podcast just hit the ear-waves. . .

In this episode, I speak with code blogger Ali Spittel.  Ali discusses how developers often find themselves in a teaching role— whether that be mentoring a colleague, writing blog posts, speaking at meetups, or even teaching more formally at a college or bootcamp. If you are wondering how you can teach code more effectively, tune in to this conversation! Featured Links: Those Who Can Do Should Also Teach (same talk, different conference): https://youtu.be/O5NGIQ2Qdpk Ali's Website: https://www.alispit.tel/ We Learn Code (Ali's Blog): https://welearncode.com/ Other opportunities to connect: Weekly streams at Zeal's Twitch Stream Weekly front-end tips at Amy's Selfteach.me Youtube Channel Reach out at Our Website

Here are links to subscribe on iTunesSpotifyPlayerFMCastbox (or just about anywhere you find your favorite podcasts.)

---
:: Adam Cuppy, ZEAL