Come join my team and work remotely!

Seth Siegler

Dec 5, 2019, 4:22:59 PM12/5/19
to SD Ruby
Hey guys, my company eXp Realty is looking to hire a mid to sr level rails dev to join me in our brand new Special Projects division.

eXp is the fastest growing real estate brokerage in America and is 100% virtual. There are zero offices and with that there are all kinds of cool technical challenges to support serious growth (like 70%+ last year) and virtual coverage in 50 states and 4 countries. Lots of custom software, lots of custom solutions.

The Special Projects team is a brand new internal group (you'll be member #2) that handles time-sensitive new-app builds.

If you like working fast, building new stuff and want to work from anywhere, let's talk!