Looking for FTE for recently funded start-up

Mark Florian

Apr 16, 2020, 3:14:52 PM4/16/20
to SD Ruby

We are looking for an engineer to join our early-stage startup.

Our engineering team is currently myself and one other full-time engineer (with a couple contractors as needed). We're looking for a full-stack engineer with a strong proclivity for architectural and system design work. We have a stable tech base and there will be plenty of greenfield projects on our roadmap for the next year.

Some responsibilities will include:

  • Architectural and scaling decisions as the company grows

  • Reducing application memory, increasing page load times and overall stability

  • Implementing data encryption and permissioning

  • Working with product management and designer to implement various product initiatives

  • Building new internal applications for streamlining operations

  • Updating tooling for deployment pipeline

  • Rewriting and optimizing some areas of code

This role will touch all areas (frontend, backend, devops). We are preparing to scale 10x over the next year so our perfect candidate will have an understanding of all areas of the stack.

As a high-growth, recently funded startup, we offer a competitive compensation package with:

  • Base salary

  • Equity

  • Flexible working style

  • Health benefits

About the company: Advekit (https://www.advekit.com/) is a two-sided marketplace which helps make mental health care more accessible by connecting clients with therapists and handling insurance claims for clients. Advekit is operating in California, New York, and Chicago. The company is based in Los Angeles but has one co-founder (and myself) in San Diego.

For more information and application, message me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/markflorian/

Thanks all!

Mark Florian

Apr 16, 2020, 6:47:06 PM4/16/20