SDRuby Meetup Tomorrow

Rob Kaufman

May 4, 2022, 3:40:33 PM5/4/22
to sdr...@googlegroups.com
Tomorrow, May 5th Adam Cuppy from Zeal will be giving us a sneak preview of his talk for Rails Conf! Connection info on our Meetup page https://www.meetup.com/sdruby/

Don't touch that!
Ruby on Rails is a huge framework. There are modules, classes, established conventions, and a slew of code that's meant to be off-limits. But, what if we took our ornery childish self and played around? This is a talk about strategies for debugging, taught through the lens of experimentation and childish play. In this talk, we will override, extend, and disable all sorts of Rails internals and see what happens.

We're still virtual at the moment. If you haven't joined our slack yet, feel free to reach out and we'll get you connected!

Best,
Rob