Seeking .Net developer for a little advice

Guyren Howe

May 18, 2020, 12:31:09 AM5/18/20
to sdr...@googlegroups.com
A friend of mine with a business that uses a custom CRM written in .Net has asked me for advice about his app. The host it’s currently with has not infrequent outages, and from my reading of the code, not knowing C#, it maybe has some non-trivial security issues.

I’m looking for someone to spend a couple of hours looking at the security of the thing, and for general ongoing advice.

Recommendations? And I assume the preferred host these days is probably Azure?

Gisborne

May 26, 2020, 11:08:45 AM5/26/20
to SD Ruby
Bump.