Hiring Rails developers for remote positions

Chris McCann

Sep 15, 2021, 1:25:28 PM9/15/21
to SD Ruby
Hi, SD Ruby,

There's a company based on the east coast, Vericred.com, that's in a hiring phase at the moment, looking for Ruby/Ruby on Rails developers to work remotely.

They just closed a large round of funding and are growing their engineering team quite a bit.

I've had several conversations with them about their available roles and was very impressed with the company, the people I spoke to, and their hiring process. They use a pair programming session for the bulk of the technical part of the interview and I have to say, it was a breath of fresh air as tech interviews go and actually pretty fun.

If you are looking for a remote RoR or Ruby position you should definitely check these guys out. They are hiring at all levels of experience, are very keen on diversity as well, and their compensation and benefits are quite good. Give 'em a look if you're in the market.

Cheers,

Chris McCann