Fwd: Software Engineering positions - Ruby on Rails - 100% Remote

Kyle Stengline

Jun 2, 2021, 9:03:50 AM6/2/21
to sdr...@googlegroups.com
A recruiter reached out to me with the below role. Reach out directly to them and mention I sent you.

PS. I’m not affiliated with the company.

Cheers,
Kyle Stengline

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Nicholas Costello (WB)" <Nicholas...@workbridgeassociates.com>
Date: May 20, 2021 at 13:59:25 PDT
To: kyle.st...@gmail.com
Subject: Software Engineering positions - Ruby on Rails - 100% Remote

Hey Kyle,

Hope you're doing well. I manage a technical recruiting team in Boston that specializes in placing top software engineering talent.

We are working with a stable company in the healthcare SaaS space that specializes in transforming the way all patients are understood, supported and treated through a
unique digital healthcare data analytics solution. They have a scrum team of 6 developers and are looking for a Senior/Principal engineer that can help lead the team and also do hands on ruby on rails development on their products. This role is 100% remote, however you would need to work on an east coast time zone schedule.

If you, or anyone else you know would be interested, shoot me your resume and I will give you a call!

Nicholas Costello  |  TEAM MANAGER, STAFFING SOLUTIONS

OFFICE  (617) 307-4123
EMAIL  nicholas...@motionrecruitment.com
LINKEDIN  linkedin.com/in/NicholasCostello

MOTION RECRUITMENT 185 Dartmouth St.  //  Suite 1105  //   Boston, MA 02116

Motion Recruitment is the proud creator of Tech In Motion

This email was sent to kyle.st...@gmail.com, by Nicholas Costello (WB).
To remove your email address permanently from future mailings, please click here.