Re: [SDRuby] Digest for sdruby@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Chris McCann

Oct 21, 2019, 7:37:02 PM10/21/19
to sdr...@googlegroups.com
okay

On Mon, Oct 21, 2019 at 4:35 PM <sdr...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Emma Castor <emmac...@gmail.com>: Oct 21 11:50AM -0700

Gap Intelligence is hiring for a mid to senior level full stack software
engineer! We are looking for candidates with strong Ruby on Rails
experience developing web applications and APIs, and experience with React
or other modern front-end frameworks. Mobile development experience (Swift)
is also a plus, as is experience working in an agile team. We are a
values-led company with a commitment to doing great for each other, our
clients, and the community, and we are consistently ranked among the SDBJ
Best Places to Work.

For more information or to apply, please check out our job listing at
https://www.gapintelligence.com/blog/jobs/software-engineer/.