This is Thibaud, I used to attend SD Ruby meetups back in 2014-2015 and I am now Co-Founder & CEO of Loomly
Loomly is the Brand Success Platform that empowers marketing teams to streamline collaboration. Think GitHub, for marketing teams: Loomly help marketers produce, stage, review, approve and publish content — as well as engage with their audience and measure their success.
We are very customer-driven and strive to bring simplicity, efficiency and stellar support to our clients. Loomly is trusted by 10K teams around the world, consistently growing revenue at a 100%+ yearly rate (we just reached $6M in ARR) and cash-flow positive.
We're looking for a Senior Full-Stack Engineer to join us on this journey. Loomly currently has two Senior Full-Stack Engineers (in addition to our DevOps team), making you the third member, and as such, a critical part of the team. You’ll have significant influence on the decisions we make as a team and ownership over integral projects from start to finish.
As a Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer at Loomly, you'll work on a variety of projects across the stack — planning, diagnosing, solving and building. You’ll be shipping features to users and observing their direct impact on the business.
Benefits & perks include:
- Annual salary range: $150K-$180K
- Equity: 0.1%-0.5%
- Paid time off: 20 days (160 hours) earned throughout the year in pay periods
- Health, vision and dental: group plan covering 99% of health insurance premiums (Gold Tier PPO Plan), and 75% of your dental and vision insurance premiums
- 401(k): 100% match up to 4% of salary with immediate vesting
- Flexible work hours and remote-first environment
- Quarterly company get-togethers
You can learn more about Loomly and this role here — and apply here.