[Hiring] Senior Ruby Engineer / Remote / Full-Time

Thibaud Clément

Apr 13, 2021, 8:24:09 AMApr 13
to SD Ruby
Hello everyone,

This is Thibaud, I used to attend SD Ruby meetups back in 2014-2015 and I am now Co-Founder & CEO of Loomly.

Loomly is the Brand Success Platform that empowers marketing teams to streamline collaboration. Think GitHub, for marketing teams: Loomly help marketers produce, stage, review, approve and publish content — as well as engage with their audience and measure their success.

We are very customer-driven and strive to bring simplicity, efficiency and stellar support to our clients. Loomly is trusted by 10K teams around the world, consistently growing revenue at a 100%+ yearly rate (we just reached $6M in ARR) and cash-flow positive.

We're looking for a Senior Full-Stack Engineer to join us on this journey. Loomly currently has two Senior Full-Stack Engineers (in addition to our DevOps team), making you the third member, and as such, a critical part of the team. You’ll have significant influence on the decisions we make as a team and ownership over integral projects from start to finish.

As a Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer at Loomly, you'll work on a variety of projects across the stack — planning, diagnosing, solving and building. You’ll be shipping features to users and observing their direct impact on the business.

Benefits & perks include:

  • Annual salary range: $150K-$180K
  • Equity: 0.1%-0.5%
  • Paid time off: 20 days (160 hours) earned throughout the year in pay periods
  • Health, vision and dental: group plan covering 99% of health insurance premiums (Gold Tier PPO Plan), and 75% of your dental and vision insurance premiums
  • 401(k): 100% match up to 4% of salary with immediate vesting
  • Flexible work hours and remote-first environment
  • Quarterly company get-togethers

You can learn more about Loomly and this role here — and apply here.