We need your startup week vote... 🙏

1 view

Adam + Cuppy

Feb 11, 2020, 11:04:28 PM2/11/20
to sdr...@googlegroups.com

SD Start Up Week is doing a public voting for sessions. LEARN and ZEAL have been developing a program I’m really proud of: the software residency.

We’d like to present it at SD Startup Week and could use your help TO VOTE US UP!

Visit this link (same above👆) and cast your ballot... 👇

Also, check out the other sessions. It’s going to be stellar.

Have questions about WTF the residency is and how it’s any different from an apprenticeship or internship? Email me.

Thank you for your 5-seconds of support :)