Hiring at WeaveUp - Fullstack Developer

Benjamin Wanicur

May 3, 2021, 12:18:48 PM5/3/21
to SD Ruby
Hello Everyone!

My new employer, WeaveUp, is still growing our team and we are looking for a full stack developer (with a Ruby focus).  A link to the job description is below, but here is some "insider" knowledge.

WeaveUp is in the midst of a rewrite of our application.  The new full-stack developer will primarily be working on the greenfield, new project!  Understanding existing code and refactoring skills are still important, but for the most part, we will be working on greenfield projects for the immediate future.

Here is the job posting:

The interview process is very reasonable.  There are a few phone interviews and a coding challenge (not live coding - phew!).  I'm happy to answer questions if you have them.

Cheers

Ben Wanicur - ben.w...@hey.com (quicker response here)