Ruby/Rails Developer - Contract-to-Hire opportunity

Gayle Steuckrath

May 27, 2021, 1:28:28 PMMay 27
to sdr...@googlegroups.com
Greetings!
We have a new client that is seeking a Ruby on Rails developer for a 3-6 month Contract-to-hire position.  This will be 100% remote, so we will consider candidates from any location, who are willing to work Pacific Timezone hours.

If you are currently open to new work opportunities, please do one of the following:
  1. Reply with your current resume, AND call me at (949) 273-8033 to discuss further.
  2. Set up a time for us to discuss further, using this link to my calendarhttps://booking.ebsta.com/gaylesteuckrath
If you are not currently looking for new work, but know another ROR developer who is, please connect me.  We have a rewards program for referrals that turn into a successful placement!

I look forward to hearing from you.
Best Regards,
Gayle Steuckrath
The Carrera Agency