๐ŸŽ‰ March Mingle 2020 ๐ŸŽ‰

June Clarke

Mar 9, 2020, 10:11:02 PM3/9/20
to sdr...@googlegroups.com

Hey there Ruby nerds!

I'm writing to invite you to March Mingle on Wednesday, March 25th at San Diegoโ€™s newest venue JULEP. Itโ€™s the biggest annual networking event for the tech and startup communities in San Diego. Iโ€™d love to have you join us in celebrating our city, and our kickass local tech scene!

Regarding COVID-19, we'll be making adaptations, but we're planning to Mingle on, unless things get dramatically worse here in San Diego.

Weโ€™ll be gathering over 650 local geeks and tech entrepreneurs under one roof so that you discover whatโ€™s new and cool in San Diego tech, while catching up with tech friends old and new over fresh-off-the-grill street tacos, and local brews.

Get acquainted with the hottest startups, meetups, and technical non-profits in town, as well as enjoying geeky activities including robots, nerdlesque dancers, free legal advice, maker activities, and lots more surprises!

Tickets are $25 and always sell out - ticketsauce.com/e/march-mingle-2020

Hope to see some of you there!

June.