🎉 March Mingle 2020 🎉

June Clarke

Mar 9, 2020, 10:11:02 PM3/9/20
to sdr...@googlegroups.com

Hey there Ruby nerds!

I'm writing to invite you to March Mingle on Wednesday, March 25th at San Diego’s newest venue JULEP. It’s the biggest annual networking event for the tech and startup communities in San Diego. I’d love to have you join us in celebrating our city, and our kickass local tech scene!

Regarding COVID-19, we'll be making adaptations, but we're planning to Mingle on, unless things get dramatically worse here in San Diego.

We’ll be gathering over 650 local geeks and tech entrepreneurs under one roof so that you discover what’s new and cool in San Diego tech, while catching up with tech friends old and new over fresh-off-the-grill street tacos, and local brews.

Get acquainted with the hottest startups, meetups, and technical non-profits in town, as well as enjoying geeky activities including robots, nerdlesque dancers, free legal advice, maker activities, and lots more surprises!

Tickets are $25 and always sell out - ticketsauce.com/e/march-mingle-2020

Hope to see some of you there!

June.