[REMINDER] No SDRuby Tonight

Rob Kaufman

Aug 5, 2021, 8:03:19 PM8/5/21
to sdr...@googlegroups.com
Hi Folks,
Just wanted to let folks know there is no SDRuby tonight.  This got announced in Slack and Meetup, which I know not everyone is in so I wanted to reemphasize here. The reasons for this are:

- Its Summer time and a _lot_ of people are on vacation
- We are having a tough time lining up speakers - Guy has graciously offered to speak for September, but I'll be hitting the ground again on speakers for the fall
- I'm personally just swamped and can't make it happen this month.

I hope you're all doing well and we'll see each other again soon.
Best,
Rob Kaufman