REMINDER: December 1 meeting

Patrick Crowley

Nov 7, 2007, 2:40:21 PM11/7/07
to sdr...@googlegroups.com
Here's the lineup for next month's meeting!

UNOBTRUSIVE JAVASCRIPT
Matt Aimonetti lays down the law on best-practice Ajax, using
behavior oriented javascript with progressive enhancement.

FACEBOOK API
John Bresnik will be talking about how to build a Facebook app using
the rfacebook gem.

RAILS ROUNDTABLE
New to Rails? Bring your questions, code, problems... and get help
from the experts in SD Ruby. This will be a round table discussion,
and people are welcome to submit questions prior to or during the
meeting.

Once the talks are over, we'll mingle for a bit, then head over to
Rock Bottom Brewery. (Thanks to everyone who came out last time.)

DIRECTIONS
Meetings are held on the UCSD campus, at 7:30pm, on the first
Thursday of the month. If you plan to drive, follow the directions
below and make sure to get a parking pass.

Map to UCSD => http://tinyurl.com/2f486e

SPEAKERS NEEDED
If you'd like to speak at our January meeting, drop me a line!

-- Patrick