Dynamic playlist?

Adam Kramer

Jun 24, 2024, 8:58:11 PMJun 24
to sdrtrunk
I was thinking of trying to use SDRTrunk in a mobile setup and wanted to ask the collective gurus if there is a way to create a dynamic playlist from a database and a way to automatically change the playlist and start playing it?

A bit more detail - I was thinking of having a database with the necessary information to generate a playlist and then using a gps to get the location, generate a playlist for that location and then programmatically start the playlist. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

-Adam