Broadcastify calls Issue with P25

Nick Pietropaolo

Mar 4, 2024, 10:01:43 AMMar 4
to sdrtrunk
I have been having issues with Brodcastify calls lately.

My issue is with 2 of my P25 nodes, certain talkgroups selected to upload in SDR Trunk are not uploading to B Calls; I dont get any upload error when the talkgroups fail to upload.

I submitted a ticket to B Calls support and they think this might be an SDR Trunk issue rather then a B Calls issue. I am on the latest nightly build.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Nick Pietropaolo

Mar 9, 2024, 3:57:59 PMMar 9
to sdrtrunk
The issue was resolved. There was a misunderstanding with Broadcastify. Thanks for the help

Derrick Ouellette

Apr 16, 2024, 7:54:42 PMApr 16
to sdrtrunk
I am having issues with this as well. I am wondering what you did, it may help me.