No more nightlies?

doctorwizz1

Mar 31, 2024, 10:15:51 AMMar 31
to sdrtrunk
Feb 13th was the last nightly
No updates lately either since December 24th.

sdrtrunk

Mar 31, 2024, 1:48:20 PMMar 31
to sdrtrunk
I have several large features in development.  There will be a new nightly once I merge them to master.

Spike's Custom Worx

Mar 31, 2024, 2:11:16 PMMar 31
to sdrtrunk
can one of those features be to be able to "completely" ignore talkgroups so they are not using sdr & pc resources...please, please, please

DaveNF2G

Apr 1, 2024, 9:01:17 AMApr 1
to sdrtrunk
I don't think that's possible. The program has to evaluate each channel grant to decide whether or not to follow it.

GTR8000

Apr 1, 2024, 2:11:13 PMApr 1
to sdrtrunk
You misunderstand the request. He is asking that the software not tune to every grant, which is how it behaves now. Even if a talkgroup is set to mute/no record, the software still creates a dynamic traffic channel.

This has been requested multiple times over the years.

Spike's Custom Worx

Apr 1, 2024, 2:42:45 PMApr 1
to sdrtrunk

gtr8000, correct...I'm not a programmer but I wouldn't think that that would be a terribly hard thing to do and would greatly help!