Real Time TV on Windows using WSL Ubuntu.

Dale Ranta

Mar 7, 2024, 2:57:05 PMMar 7
to SdrGlut Users

This Video demonstrates displaying real time TV on  Windows  using WSL Ubuntu and the programs gnuradio-companion, ffplay and iqSDR. In this case, I used the ANTSDR E200 device, but any of the soapy SDRs devices with a 8 MSPS bandwidth could be used.

Real Time TV on Windows using WSL Ubuntu.
https://youtu.be/focr8OPggzE

Dale Ranta

Mar 9, 2024, 12:20:07 PMMar 9
to SdrGlut Users
Here is what my Window/Linux machine looks like. It has a DVD-RW and duel SSD dock - so I can keep the systems on various native SSD disks - I just pop in the disk for the desired system.

The ANTSDR is hanging from the cables because the cable to the antenna is to short.
WindowsLinux.JPG