Local SD Co Bicycle Coalition in trouble...

Jim Baross

Jul 2, 2022, 12:56:06 PM7/2/22
to sdrando
A proposed bylaw change for this organization - sdcbc - has the members in conflict. The member clubs are opposing the bylaw change. I would like you to consider and then act to also oppose the changes.
SDCBC members will be able to vote. Membership is free.

More info could be found by contacting the Chair of the SDCBC Council of Clubs or by asking me.

"Informational Session - An informational session will be held from 6:30-7:30 pm on Thursday, July 14th. We will present the proposed changes to the bylaws and members will be able to ask questions. Click below to this attend this webinar."
Attend

"Voting Session - The vote will be held via Zoom on July 27th at 6:30 pm. All registered members of the Bike Coalition are welcome and encouraged to vote. In order to participate in this vote, members must register for the Zoom meeting before July 25th."

"We sincerely hope you will attend this vote. As a member, your voice matters! Show up for a future where representation is at the core of the Coalition’s work."

"If you are not already a member, click below to sign up and be able to vote,  If you received this email directly from SDCBC, you are already a member and there's no need to sign up again."

Member Sign-up