Random rando bike mechanic request

toigopaul

Apr 3, 2023, 8:15:39 AM4/3/23
to sdrando
Hello from Kansas City! I'm looking for a little bike help for dear friend of mine some of you may know, Teresa Shiflett.

She needs to have a dynamo lighting system installed that I built for her. Scope of work includes: Moving Centerlock rotor to the new wheel, install new wheel, installing aerobars along with a Profile UCM Aerobridge, install Edelux headlight (on said bridge) and Secuzed taillight (on the seatstay). She (should) has all the parts and materials for the installation except cable ties.

If anyone could help my gypsy friend, please contact me off-list. Help includes pointing me to a local bike shop that can do this right. She'll be in Pala April 6-18 and Coronado April 18-20.

TIA,
Paul Toigo

toigopaul

Apr 3, 2023, 3:32:00 PM4/3/23
to sdrando
Got a hot tip to use MJ Cyclery. I gave them a call and they are ready, willing, and able to do the project.