PCH Randonneurs Custom Cycling Clothing from Voler

K T Huber

Apr 20, 2022, 6:58:35 PM4/20/22
to sdrando
Hi SD Randos,
Since we are sister regions, I know that some of you also ride with PCH Randos.  Thanks to our own fabulous Terri B, who designed our kits and worked with Voler, you can now order custom PCH Randonneurs cycling clothing.  (Also thanks to the RUSA Board who worked a deal with Voler so we are getting a sweet price, and Michele Brougher who designed our club graphics.) Jerseys, shorts, bibs, and a variety of other accessories are available.
The ordering window will be open only until 11:59 pm on May 9th, so don't delay.   You will place your order directly with Voler (go here for our custom ordering page), and your items will be shipped to your home in mid-June.

Terri's awesome design:
PCH Randos Kit.png

Sincerely,
Kerin