Removing a game

John Currey

Oct 16, 2021, 8:58:17 AM10/16/21
to SDQL API

Hi,

I made a mistake on the Seahawks v. Rams Thursday night football game. As you can see in the link below, I have it as the Rams v. Rams.

https://s3.sportsdatabase.com/NFL/query.html?sdql=date%2Cteam%2Co%3Ateam%2Csite%40date>20211005&submit=++S+D+Q+L+%21

I've been unsuccessfully trying o remove it for 2 days. It refuses to go away. I've tried various methods, none of which were unsuccessful. Here's a sample of what I've tried that failed:

  • d = { "date": 20211007, "t:team": "*"}
  • h = {'token':token,'client':'jcurrey','league':'NFL','action':'remove'}
  • ret = requests.post(url,json=d, headers=h)

Any thoughts on how to get rid of this game?

Thanks,

John

John Currey

Oct 16, 2021, 10:10:13 AM10/16/21
to SDQL API
I think I may see what I did wrong on this. I'm waiting another 51 minutes to see if it works.