Removing duplicates (or clearing-out database?)

Brian Goodness

Oct 26, 2021, 1:07:38 AM10/26/21
to SDQL API
Hi Joe,

Somehow, I think I might have created duplicate rows for games in the 2021 NBA data:

Screenshot from 2021-10-25 22-02-08.png

(1) Do you happen to have a good way to drop-out duplicates? (In this specific case, I think it'd be rows with a 'data datetimestamp' field of '2021-10-23 01:08:06')

(2) I haven't done much data-loading work thus far, and so I wouldn't mind just dropping my data and re-loading what I've done, from a clean slate. Is there a way for me to drop my data (without affecting any other users' data, of course), from which I can then load into a clean database?

Thanks,
Brian

Joe Meyer

Oct 27, 2021, 4:20:15 PM10/27/21
to sdq...@googlegroups.com
Brian and API Friends,

To see just the games you have loaded, add the SDQL condition:
Brian.date>0

Please address any API questions to the entire group
to increase the likelihood of receiving a reply.

Best regards,

Joe Meyer
Sport Database LLC

--