t: and o:

John Currey

May 11, 2022, 10:07:37 AM5/11/22
to SDQL API
Hi,

Some fields, like date and double header have no prefix. It appears that the database assigns the t: and o: if the prefix is omitted automatically.

If I have a field that I want to assign that is not team-specific, like temperature, is it an acceptable practice to assign "temperature" with specifically assigning "t:temperature" and "o:temperature", or is it the best practice to explicitly assign the "t:" and "o:" prefixes?

Thanks

Joe Meyer

May 11, 2022, 2:55:43 PM5/11/22
to sdq...@googlegroups.com
John and API Friends,

yes, it is an acceptable practice to assign "temperature" by specifically assigning "t:temperature" and "o:temperature."

The resulting database will be identical.

Best regards

Joe Meyer
Sports Database LLC

--