SDQL API token request

Eric Wyman

Mar 21, 2023, 8:33:33 PM3/21/23
to SDQL API
Hey Joe,
I'm interested in getting an API token to build a proof of concept for an app built off SDQL. Are you currently giving token access?

Joe Meyer

Mar 22, 2023, 10:08:49 AM3/22/23
to sdq...@googlegroups.com
Eric,

Our API plans start at just $10/mo for up to 1000 queries per day for all sports available at Sports Database.com
Note the databases are all peer-maintained and Sports Database LLC is not responsible for their accuracy or continuation.

At Sports Database, you can also add your own data fields to any existing database and even build a database.

Please let me know if you are interested and I will set you up with a token and subscription link.

best regards,

Joe Meyer

Sports Database LLC
SportsDatabase.com