No n:date and date issue

John Currey

Apr 17, 2022, 2:41:40 PM4/17/22
to SDQL API
Hi Joe,

I'm trying to figure out why the Dodgers have 2 n:date values of None. I added a couple of more fields and they're None too. I think have bad data, but how do I remove it when date and o:team are None?

In poking around, I tried this and notices I have a date mess. In my 2022 MLB schedule adder, I appearently did not make my dates as integers.

I can remove and re-add all of those games unless there's a magic trick your best programmer has up his sleeve.

Thanks.

Joe Meyer

Apr 18, 2022, 9:31:31 AM4/18/22
to sdq...@googlegroups.com
John and SDQL API Friends,

I believe this is due to missing values of 'season' in your data.

To find these games, use the SDQL:
date,team,double header@season is None

best regards,

Joe Meyer
Sports Database LLC

--

---

John Currey

Apr 19, 2022, 7:33:30 AM4/19/22
to SDQL API
Sorry, I should have figured that out. Thanks.