Strange behavior

John Currey

Feb 19, 2022, 4:02:38 PMFeb 19
to SDQL API
I've been fiddling with MLB and NHL data all day. I have a fairly high confidence level I have only worked on February NHL data today. I'm certain I did not change 2020 NHL data today. However, something's up with my t:team and o:team data. Look at this:

Joe Meyer

Feb 19, 2022, 5:58:31 PMFeb 19
to sdq...@googlegroups.com
John and API Friends,

that does take the cake for strange behaviour.
I've got my best database programmer on this.

In the meantime using the full prefix 'to' does work:

t:team,to:team@date=today

best regards,

Joe Meyer
Sports Database LLC

--

---

Joe Meyer

Feb 21, 2022, 10:05:56 AMFeb 21
to sdq...@googlegroups.com
John and API Friends,

I see there is a parameter called `o:team` and this is causing the problem.

I hope to have a fix for this soon.

In the meantime use `to:team` to get the team’s opponent.

best regards,

Joe Meyer
Sports Database LLC