Re: Removing data

已查看 48 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Joe Meyer

未读,
2021年10月4日 16:26:032021/10/4
收件人 sdq...@googlegroups.com
John,

please remove your (American) football data from the FIFA (soccer) database.
This makes the FIFA database difficult to use and is not friendly.

Best regards,

Joe Meyer

On Thu, Sep 2, 2021 at 7:53 PM John Currey <jac...@gmail.com> wrote:
I figured out the issue, thanks.

On Thursday, September 2, 2021 at 11:49:24 AM UTC-4 John Currey wrote:
I'd like to load NCAAFB data. Before I do, I have 4 games left in the database that I accidentally added with a date as a string.

When I try to delete those last 4 records, I get this:
Sep2.JPG
When I try the build, I get this:Sep2a.JPG

There are fields in the database I no longer want. I'd really like to get those last 4 records out so I can start importing NCAAFB data. I tried removing the date key as a string and an integer, and neither is successful.

Here are the remaining games in the database:

Sep2b.JPG
Thanks

--

---

John Currey

未读,
2021年10月4日 22:03:062021/10/4
收件人 SDQL API
My apologies, I did not intend to be unfriendly. Data is on its way out right now.

John Currey

未读,
2021年10月5日 08:30:212021/10/5
收件人 SDQL API
My FIFA data is gone. However, I've noticed that the database does not seem to like to be empty. I can't seem to get rid of this game. However, if add new data, only the new data will be in the database. If there's a step I'm missing, please let me know.

Joe Meyer

未读,
2021年10月5日 10:36:372021/10/5
收件人 sdq...@googlegroups.com
John,

you can find your remaining game in the FIFA database with the SDQL:

team,date,si...@jcurrey.date>0

Please remove this last remaining game.

Joe

John Currey