many fields (i.e.: wins, rest, streak) not updating for current weeks (NFL)

Andrew West

Oct 1, 2021, 3:51:35 PM10/1/21
to SDQL API
https://s3.sportsdatabase.com/NFL/query.html?sdql=rest%2C+streak%2C+wins%2C+losses+%40+week%3D4+and+season%3D2021+and+team%3D%27Saints%27&submit=++S+D+Q+L+%21++

With SDQL2, I was seeing values for these fields for the upcoming week, which allowed me to fetch a team's current rest, and then see how that team performed with that amount of rest.

The fields which don't seem to be updating are:
wins, losses, rest, streak, ou streak, ats streak

If you query for any of these fields in the 2021 season and for the upcoming week, you will get null or 0.

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Kind Regards,
Andrew