Odd issue

John Currey

Aug 29, 2021, 11:35:02 AM8/29/21
to SDQL API
Hi,

I sent the following query to the API:
  • "R(team),A(points@team and season,N=3),A(o:points@team and season,N=3),A(points @team and season,N=3)-A(o:points @team and season , N=3)@team and season=2019"

I get this back:
Aug29.JPG
The I try this one:
  • sdql="R(team),A(points@team and season,N=3),A(o:points@team and season,N=3),A(points @team and season,N=3)-A(o:points @team and season,N=3)@team and season=2019"
And, I get this:
Aug29a.JPG

The only difference in the two queries is shown in red. The first one has a space before and after the comma which delimits the "N" parameter. I didn't think spaces were relevant. Can you explain why the two spaces cause a difference, and more importantly if there's some rule I should follow regarding formatting summatives?

Thanks.

Joe Meyer

Aug 30, 2021, 7:33:00 AM8/30/21
to sdq...@googlegroups.com
John,

Thanks for the good bug report.
I hope to fix this soon, in the meantime do not use spaces in summative arguments.

Best,

Joe

--

---

Joe Meyer

Sep 21, 2021, 2:17:41 PM9/21/21
to sdq...@googlegroups.com
SDQL API Friends,

I believe this is patched: spaces are now allowed in aggregator arguments.

Best regards,

Joe Meyer