Prop making information

1 view

DW

Apr 5, 2009, 8:59:48 AM4/5/09
I'm interested in Australian Theatre and prop making but not sure if this
group is the one to post to regularly as there doesn't seem to be many
theatre posts here.

Check me out at http://dwcad.blogspot.com and be gentle with me if I'm
wrong..

Russ in San Diego

Apr 6, 2009, 11:34:22 AM4/6/09
On Apr 5, 5:59 am, "DW" <davi...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> I'm interested in Australian Theatre and prop making but not sure if this
> group is the one to post to regularly as there doesn't seem to be many
> theatre posts here.
>
> Check me out athttp://dwcad.blogspot.comand be gentle with me if I'm
> wrong..

I hope you can find a group closer geographically to your location.
Shipping props to San Diego would be an expensive proposition.