"new" BBQ

Ike

Oct 18, 2009, 2:28:17 PM10/18/09
On India, S of Washington:
CHICAGO BBQ

I was driving home from the airport and flashed on a "BBQ" sign where
I'd never seen one before - that's a symbol to which I'm always highly
sensitized.

Disregard the silly window decoration and focus on the food. Good,
plentiful, well prepared, and nicely served. The pulled pork is proper
(order 'without sauce', then add as desired), and the huge sandwich
comes with a respectable cole slaw on the bun. A sandwich will serve
two, and an order of french fries will serve four. In fact, we took one
intact sandwich home, but it didn't last the night. Sauces include
REGULAR and SPICY - both were excellent.

2 sandwiches + 1 french fries = $17