Recommendation: Lemon Grass Chicken at Pho Saigon Express in Escondido

David Thuleen

Oct 9, 2010, 11:32:04 PM10/9/10

I want to put in a recommendation for the Lemon Grass Chicken at Pho
Saigon Express in Escondio. A lot of their other dishes are terrific,
too (the bun with egg rolls and pork comes to mind), but this is the
best lemon-grass chicken I have found in San Diego County.

In this time of restaurant closures, I am happy to see that the place
is always busy, and sometimes crowded. It would be a shame to lose a
place like this.

--
Dave Thuleen

"We do not respect people's beliefs; we evaluate their reasons. If my reasons
are good enough, you will helplessly believe what I believe. That is what it
is to be a rational human being. Reasons are contagious."
-- Sam Harris