trying to remember the name of this joint

necropathic

Aug 31, 2005, 11:09:52 AM8/31/05
back in the late 70s at the University Towne Center mall there was a
chicken restaurant with a vintage vibe. I'm trying to remember the
name of this place. I remember they had old penny arcade loop
machines. anyone remember this place?

thanks

NoSuch...@bigfoot.com

Aug 31, 2005, 4:42:18 PM8/31/05

Damn, yes, I remember the place. It was Western-themed. Bodie? or
something like that? I remember they had photos of the (relatively)
famous California "ghost town" by that name. There was a mural/photo of
a guy leaning against a building that was leaning right back at him.

An incredibly hokey place. Did that turn into the arcade area?

Topo Rex

Sep 14, 2005, 4:41:43 AM9/14/05
"necropathic" <gregin...@mail.com> wrote in

I don't remember the name either but if it's the place I'm thinking of they
had THE BEST chicken pot pies, they buffed you out with lots of white
breast meat with a little veggies and gravy. :9

NoSuch...@bigfoot.com

Sep 14, 2005, 11:15:31 AM9/14/05

I'm pretty sure it was Bodies (b oh deez) or something like that.

gregben...@gmail.com

Nov 15, 2015, 10:13:22 PM11/15/15
Bodie's Boomtown Restaurant

I ate there a lot with my mom in the late 70's.