Kosher restaurant - University City - LA CAFE

Lono

Jul 26, 2010, 9:25:53 AM7/26/10
They opened a week ago, and because it's in the neighborhood (not
because it's kosher) we have eaten there twice.

It's pretty lightweight, but the food is really excellent (by any
standard). My experience with kosher was heavy, eastern European, tasteless.

So far we've tried the fish & chips, panini sandwiches, and desserts,
and have been very pleased. Someone there knows how to cook!

No ham & cheese sandwiches, sorry.

Governor Drive at Regents Rd.