Don't buy a Compaq SR2150NX!

Sparky

Mar 15, 2007, 3:30:03 PM3/15/07
I bought a Compaq/HP SR2150NX on 1/31/07. It is the slowest, most
unreliable, and just poor quality machine that I have ever purchased.
I lodged a complaint with the Silicon Valley Better Business Bureau
regarding this machine. If you bought a SR2150NX, you should also
file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau of Silicon Valley.
If enough people file, they will have to do something about their
horrid machine. I have owned a personal computer since my old Tandy
1000 HX and this computer is the worse purchase decision that I have
ever made. Fair warning!

-Paul Broadway
(619) 284-2331

Bob

Jun 20, 2009, 10:59:08 PM6/20/09
The BBB is nothing more than an advertising agency for it's members. That's
the people you are complaining about. They have no power or authority at
all.

"Sparky" <sd...@earthlink.net> wrote in message