March 15 meeting of San Diego ACM: Data De-duplication

russ...@sdacm.org

Mar 10, 2007, 2:07:00 PM3/10/07
Join your colleagues at the next meeting of The San Diego Chapter of
the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM), featuring featuring
Randy Hopkins, a Systems Engineer at Data Domain.

There will be light snacks.

We will meet at 6:30PM at Sun Microsystems in the UTC area: 9515 Towne
Centre Drive. Parking is free. The meeting cost is $3 for reservations
paid in advance via PayPal (see the reservation page at
http://www.sdacm.org/Reserve_20070315.html) or $5 at the door -- free
for chapter members.

NOTE: Due to the lengthy interval since our last meeting, all
memberships have been extended by six months.

This meeting is open to the public. For more information, call (858)
452-8701. Please forward this link to anyone whom you think may be
interested.

Bring your colleagues and friends!

SEAT RESERVATIONS

Please reserve your seat (at http://www.sdacm.org/Reserve_20070315.html)