UNIT_GROUPS

1 view

Gary Patchen

Mar 16, 2010, 8:41:32 AM3/16/10
to Bob Jolliffe, sdm...@googlegroups.com

Hi Bob,

I noticed that CL_UNIT_GROUP is wrong as it has births and deaths listed as groups (They are also in CL_UNIT [ which is correct ] ).

Patrick has suggest the following change should be made:

1.       VITAL_EVENTS – renamed as PEOPLE

2.       BIRTHS and DEATHS deleted from CL_UNIT_GROUP

3.       HY_UNIT now has :

PEOPLE (CL_UNIT_GROUP)

ð  BIRTHS (CL_UNIT)

ð  DEATHS (CL_UNIT)

I have updated the CL_UNIT_GROUP to reflect this.  CL_UNIT has NOT changed.

Regards

gary patchen

lead consultant

direct + 41.(0)58.307.7094

mobile +41.(0)79.333.1339

gary.p...@b-i.com
www.b-i.com

blue-infinity headquarters
+41(0)58.307.7000
+41(0)58.307.7001
INTERNATIONAL
t +800.307.70.000
f +800.307.70.001

b-i  branding.technology.integration.

The information in this e-mail, and those ensuing, is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy this message and notify us immediately.

Please think of the environment before printing this email

Bob Jolliffe

Mar 16, 2010, 9:31:49 AM3/16/10
to Gary Patchen, sdm...@googlegroups.com
OK. I have just updated locally from svn and I don't see it:
http://svn.sdmx-hd.org/sdmxhd/website/blue-infinity/trunk/SDMX-HD%20File%20Manage/vendor/plugins/dom/assets/xml

Where are you updating?

Changes to CL_UNIT_GROUP shouldn't affect anybody much. It is only
really CL_UNIT which is actually referred to.

Regards
Bob

Gary Patchen

Mar 16, 2010, 9:37:40 AM3/16/10
to Bob Jolliffe, sdm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bob,

SVN on the server has a cron job that updates any changes each night so you won't see the change until tomorrow.

regards

gary patchen
lead consultant