IMR version 1.6 is rolled out

Whitaker, John Patrick

Jan 10, 2012, 2:58:31 PM1/10/12
to sdm...@googlegroups.com, duerto...@un.org, Boerma, Jan Ties

Dear all,

This new release of the IRM provides enhanced support for SDMX-HD. Observation-level metadata, e.g. codelists for organizations and placenames, and export of profile-specific SDMX-HD templates, in particular, are supported making creation of country or organization-specific formats easier. Please see the release notes and online help for more information.

Best regards,

Patrick

Patrick Whitaker
Knowledge Communities and Strategy IER/KMS
World Health Organization
20, Avenue Appia
CH-1211 Geneva 27
SWITZERLAND