Web Site is Down

Timothy Cook

Nov 30, 2011, 2:21:20 PM11/30/11
to sdm...@googlegroups.com
Is there an estimated time that the resources will again be available
at sdmx-hd.org ?

Cheers,
Tim

--
================
Timothy Cook, MSc

Philippe Boucher

Dec 2, 2011, 9:59:04 AM12/2/11
to SDMX-HD (Health Domain)
Hi all,

I think I've fixed it, but I've also noticed that the problem seems to
be intermittent - if it's still malfunctioning, please send me an
email at philipp...@gmail.com - for some reason I'm not getting
emails from this group even though my membership settings say I
should.

l8r,

Steven

Jan 11, 2012, 5:11:18 AM1/11/12
to SDMX-HD (Health Domain)
The site has been down and/or experiencing errors for the past few
weeks.
I updated Rails and tweeked the backend a bit. It should be working
fine now.
We should consider a major upgrade of Redmine to the most current
version.
I'm going to test this upgrade on a an offline mirror of the system to
reflect on how painful this will be (current Redmine rev is 0.86 i.e.
ancient)
S.

On Dec 2 2011, 3:59 pm, Philippe Boucher <bouch...@who.int> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I think I've fixed it, but I've also noticed that the problem seems to
> be intermittent - if it's still malfunctioning, please send me an
> email at philippe.gen...@gmail.com - for some reason I'm not getting

litlfred

Nov 20, 2012, 7:38:33 AM11/20/12
to sdm...@googlegroups.com
Can we expect the site to come back online?
Cheers.
-carl

Timothy Cook

Nov 20, 2012, 7:43:43 AM11/20/12
to sdmx_hd
Great question.  It would be nice to see project progress. The only SDMX-HD news I ever see is on the OpenMRS dev list.

Timothy Cook, MSc           +55 21 94711995
MLHIM http://www.mlhim.org
Academic.Edu Profile: http://uff.academia.edu/TimothyCook
Google Scholar: http://goo.gl/MMZ1o

Steven Uggowitzer