SDMX-HD Training

Whitaker, John Patrick

Oct 13, 2011, 5:29:00 AM10/13/11
to rd...@cdc.gov, la...@cdc.gov, jj...@cdc.gov, bfl...@gmail.com, xm...@cdc.gov, chris....@metadatatechnology.com, sdm...@googlegroups.com, Veltsos, Philippe Jean, Boucher, Phillipe Jean-Pierre, alvin....@gmail.com, LANDRY, Mark - wpro

Please give this new SDMX-HD training site a try, if you are interested.

www.who.int/gho/indicatorregistry/sdmx-hd/index_0_1_1.php

Best regards,

Patrick

Patrick Whitaker
Knowledge Communities and Strategy IER/KMS
World Health Organization
20, Avenue Appia
CH-1211 Geneva 27
SWITZERLAND
+41 22 791 1372

Roshan Hewapathirana

Oct 13, 2011, 5:40:54 AM10/13/11
to sdm...@googlegroups.com
Thanx a lot Patrick.

Bob Jolliffe

Oct 13, 2011, 6:38:26 AM10/13/11
to sdm...@googlegroups.com, rd...@cdc.gov, la...@cdc.gov, jj...@cdc.gov, bfl...@gmail.com, xm...@cdc.gov, chris....@metadatatechnology.com, Veltsos, Philippe Jean, Boucher, Phillipe Jean-Pierre, alvin....@gmail.com, LANDRY, Mark - wpro
Hi Patrick

None of the links to sites within WHO seem to work (perhaps they only
work within WHO?). And it looks like the sdmx-hd.org site is down.
Any idea what is going on? There is a link to SDMX-HD licence which I
was hoping to look at.

The certificate looks nice :-)

Cheers
Bob

Timothy Cook

Oct 13, 2011, 5:13:57 PM10/13/11
to sdm...@googlegroups.com, rd...@cdc.gov, la...@cdc.gov, jj...@cdc.gov, bfl...@gmail.com, xm...@cdc.gov, chris....@metadatatechnology.com, Veltsos, Philippe Jean, Boucher, Phillipe Jean-Pierre, alvin....@gmail.com, LANDRY, Mark - wpro
Hi Patrick,

Just going through the first module:

I like the layout, etc.

However, the fact that it opens a new window (Firefox 7.0.1 on Ubuntu)
for each video I play is a bit disconcerting.

I'll have other comments if you wish when I get into the content.

Cheers,
Tim

> --

Timothy Cook, MSc