CENTROID SHIFT ANALYSIS IN SDM Toolbox

gafna jeff

Mar 20, 2020, 4:53:19 AM3/20/20
to SDMtoolbox
Hello everybody.
Am doing centroid shift anaylsis in SDM toolbox in ArcGIS. My goal is to summarize the shifts in centroids between the current scenario and future scenario. In the current scenario folder is my current scenario raster named "SpA_threshold" while the future scenario folder has another distribution raster for the future named "Proj_SpA_yr2080_threshold". However, I have been getting an error for the past few days. Attached are my two screen shots. I would appreciate any help

Jeff
Error_message.PNG
sdmtoolbox1.PNG

Manish Mathur

Dec 27, 2021, 11:26:34 AM12/27/21
to SDMtoolbox
I think you should input your future file name as _SA_yr2080
शुक्रवार, 20 मार्च 2020 को 2:23:19 pm UTC+5:30 बजे gafn...@gmail.com ने लिखा: