Error while running centroid changes, all recommended settings as mentioned by Author are used

Suz M

May 11, 2021, 4:22:47 PM5/11/21
to SDMtoolbox
Hi Group,
I have 2 binary maps with WGS84 projection, and folder and map dont have any special characters used for naming, and all files are in local drive as recommended by the Author in their site.  '

I input current folder and future folder, chose .tif as format, gave path to output folder (emtpy folder), and a name to output. I hit Ok , in few seconds the following dialog box pops up

""Please check the prefix or suffix name"

The output folder only has some temp folders named "Temp ilUli" which is basically empty.

Anyone can help me with this?
Thank you
error.jpg