Correlation and Summary Stat

Su

Jul 28, 2020, 5:04:53 AM7/28/20
to SDMtoolbox
Hello,
I want to find out the correlation between BIOCLIMATIV variables. SO I used the above tool and the result is attached. But for correlation values I got some values more than 1.000.
How to fix this error.

SU
sdm.txt

Roxana Rojas Vera Pinto

Jul 30, 2020, 10:37:21 AM7/30/20
to SDMtoolbox
Hi!

I had the same problem when I do correlation in Arcmap (without SDMtoolbox). I couldn't fix it, so I worked in RStudio and it was fine.

Regards,

Mohan Joshi

Jul 31, 2020, 2:09:03 AM7/31/20
to SDMtoolbox
Its because the values are "floating". It’s very crucial that in order to build correlation matrix in arcgis, all the raster images are in integer value and not in floating value. The new version 2.1 worldclim has all the values in floating. Open raster calculator, calculate all raster images with 0’s which equals the number of decimals in the raster image. For example if your bio1 has values of 5.02, multiply it with 100 (2 no. of decimals). Open “int” and changes the value from floating to integer.
Now open band collection statistics (inside spatial analyst, multivariate) and build correlation matrix.