Error 000800 on calculating least-cost corridors and paths

mm1...@york.ac.uk

Sep 5, 2018, 6:44:20 AM9/5/18
to SDMtoolbox
Hello,

I am trying to use this method with my own data, on Arc advanced. Every time I try it comes up with the same error, and I have also tried it with the example data and this is still the case. I have made my saved folder empty, with no spaces and my shp table is formatted the same way as the example data. Do you know what might be causing this error?

Many thanks
Melissa

screenshot.jpg

Tom Batter

Feb 19, 2020, 2:24:09 PM2/19/20
to SDMtoolbox
My best guess is that one of your input files needs to be in a different format. For example, maybe the input raster needs to be in .asc rather than .tif?

Jiri Smid

Mar 19, 2021, 9:25:12 AM3/19/21
to SDMtoolbox
Hi Melissa,

I am sorry I cannot help. About a year ago I posted a related question and have not gotten any response yet. I have perhaps the same problem, the function just won't work even with the example data. Have you perhaps come up with any solution?

thanks for any feedback
Jiri